Registered Nurse - Endoscopy (Ref No: 0000end)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Our Endoscopy Department is searching for an experienced registered nurses on a full-time basis.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an acute care setting
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative
- Well-developed skills to manage conflicting tasks and priorities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to be flexible between morning and afternoon shifts
- Demonstrated commitment to own personal and professional development
- Experience in a busy day surgery or endoscopy area is desirable
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Position Description - Registered Nurse
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system.
Should you have any further enquiries, please contact Macquarie University Hospital on (02) 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position