Registered Nurse - Oncology (Ref No: 0000onc)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic personality to join our dedicated team of nurses in our increasingly busy Day Oncology Ward on a full time basis. The successful applicant will be required to have previous experience in a chemotherapy setting as well as fantastic communication skills.
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Previous experience in a chemotherapy setting
- Proficiency in cannulation & port-a-cath management
- Extensive knowledge of chemotherapy agents and safe administration factors
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Position Description - Registered Nurse
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position