Registered Nurse - Ward 3 (Ref No: 0000ward3)
Cardiothoracic, Cardiovascular, Oncology, & Respiratory
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
We are currently seeking a mature minded, experienced and motivated Registered Nurse for a full time role in Ward 3.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Relevant experience working in oncology, vascular, cardiology or cardiothoracic surgery
- Commitment to achieving best practice standards
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and information technology skills
- Commitment to clinical skills development and self-directed learning
- Proven communication and team work skills
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative
- A commitment to deliver exceptional patient centric care
- Well-developed skills to manage conflicting tasks and priorities
- Demonstrated commitment to quality assurance activities
- Medical/surgical experience will be highly regarded
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Registered Nurse Position Description
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system. Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position