Storeperson (Ref No: 1094)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 minutes’ drive from Sydney’s CBD and buses.
MUH currently has an exciting opportunity for a full time Storeperson in our Supply Chain Department to be responsible for ensuring all orders are created and delivered in a timely manner and to ensure successful maintenance of day to day accuracy of on-site stores.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic data entry skills
- Ability to communicate in a confident, competent and courteous manner
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated competence in manual handling with an awareness of work, health and safety issues
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Position Description - Storeperson
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system.
Apply for this Position