Endoscopy Technician (Ref No: 1247)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
Macquarie University Hospital is seeking a dynamic and confident Endoscopy Technician. Working in collaboration with the Registered Nurses, the Endoscopy Technician will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting endoscopes for daily theatre lists, assisting nurses to provide a standard of care and providing basic assistance to patients in the department.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Relevant experience working within the hospital setting
- High degree of reliability and punctuality
- Willingness to participate in quality control self-development training program
- Demonstrates effective communication
- Ability to be a team player and work autonomously when needed
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Endoscopy Technician Position Description
Applications will only be accepted via the hospital's online system.
Should you have any further enquiries please contact Macquarie University Hospital on 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position