Casual Pool Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing (Ref No: 1301)
Macquarie University Hospital is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. Modelled on renowned international university hospitals, our approach to treatment is based on combining the best available knowledge, expertise and technology to ensure our patients receive a comprehensive and integrated service, as well as the utmost compassion, support and care.
Set in the expansive grounds of Macquarie University, amid one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, this stunning, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently placed within walking distance of the Macquarie University train station and is only 25 mins drive from Sydney’s CBD.
We have an exciting opportunity for dynamic, confident and experienced professionals for the positions of Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse or Assistant in Nursing on a casual basis to work as part of the hospital’s Casual Pool.
Ideally you will be available to work on short notice and will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration (for Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in nursing or AIN duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commitment to clinical skills development and self-directed learning
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative
- High level of computer literacy
- Confidence with Clinical Information Systems
- Current WWCC or ability to obtain
We offer fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Macquarie University Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; and women (particularly for senior and non-traditional vacancies).
Applications will only be accepted via the Hospital’s online system.
Should you have any further enquiries, please contact Macquarie University Hospital on (02) 9812 3000.
Apply for this Position